Friday 22 September 2017

BornPretty Soak Off Caps

Sometimes the glitter polish and gel polish get to you! In the sense they are so tiresome to remove that you dont feel like using them at all. There's always a way to use the peel off base but for me that doesnt work well always. It comes off in just a day or two and most likely in the middle of the important event that I had painted my nails for. So this comes at a really good time for me. 
Born Pretty Soak off caps.


Now I dont fear using gel or glitter polish directly. I love removing them by using these soak off silicon caps (item #39658). I have used the older variety of a small plastic bulb with a rubber cap but trust me these silicone ones are much better and easier to use. 


All you got to do it soak a piece of cotton (1/4th of a cotton pad) in acetone. Place it on your nail so that the polished area is completely covered by it. These caps have a small V opening on the under side. Fold the cap around the edge of the V and place your finger in it. Now unfold the cap around your finger. For glitter polish let it stay for 5 mins. For gel polish let it stay around 10-15 mins. 
Gently remove the cap and voila! your polish should have come out without much trouble.



I got these caps (item 39658; link) from the Bornpretty store. They sell for $2.99 for 5 pieces in a set. You can get them in green, red, yellow, purple, rose-red (bright pink). These are made from silicone material so acetone doesnt affect it and all you need to do is wash off with water once you use them and let dry. 

I find them the best so far to remove polish esp if you use gel. Although I use them to remove any mani even if its a normal one which I think would need a lot of rubbing. I am happy to recommend this product if you dont like the rubbing and tugging one needs to do to remove polish. Any polish!






PS. product sent for an honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.