Saturday 6 September 2014

Striping tape nail art and two more!

Wanted to try out striping nails since a long time. And had some new polishes to try as well. Plus gradients always look so good. And the result is this:


 Base: maybelline color show constant candy: a nice baby pink with mild shimmers but was streaky. 
Added some striping tape in random manner.
Sponged: Faces sand coat in oatmeal raisin. 

I love how this turned out.. Quite interesting and did grab a few eyeballs with random strangers asking me if those were some new kind of nail stickers or stick on nails. Hehe!

Meanwhile a niece-nephew twin duo had come to stay over a couple of days. While the nephew was happy watching oggy and the cockroaches (yikes!! Yes that's what cartoons are called these days) the niece was bored so I did my usual stuff on her too. See.


Cute nails right?

And meanwhile a friend was getting married and I offered to do her nails too. 
I wanted to do a very intricate kind of design.. But after I saw her hands full of the traditional Indian henna (Mehndi) I decided to keep it bold but simple.


 Whew! Long post I know. 
See ya soon.

5 comments:

  1. LOve all the three designs.
    Tape manicures are always fun. I need to do it with gradient. I have very less patience to wait to polish to dry inbetween.
    I love your friends wedding nails. They look gorgeous.
    But my favorite is your niece's nails. Cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have no patience whatsoever for striping designs, so kudos to you for a pretty manicure! And for doing other people's nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love all the nail art that you have done .. but the one on your nails is the best!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Cute nail art designs , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.