Tuesday 4 March 2014

Simple Spring Nail Art

It's starting to get hot here and I have a new shade I wanted to try.

The coral/orange accent is Maybelline Colorshow Orange Fix and the blue is Denim Dash from the same range. Yes the blue is a matt with fine shimmer.
I bought it after I saw swatches from thehappitherapy.com blog by my friend Dhara.

The dots on the blue nail were done by the faces sand polish and then again by orange fix so they seem a little embossed! I like the effect.

Here's the mani without the dots. I left it plain for 2 days..couldn't stop myself from doing something on it.


How many of you can't stand plain polish on your hands?

2 comments:

  1. What a great color combo! Denim Dash looks like a nice blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like plain manis on me, but I must say I love the dot design on you! It looks much more fun and happy! Great color combination.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.