Friday 7 February 2014

Hello kitty Nail Art

Weekend is here! What plans?
Me have to attend a wedding and going to stay over at moms for a few days. Sometimes it feels so nice to just sleep in late while I know that mom will take care of kiddo. Aah bliss!!
And when I she keeps him for the afternoon.. Double bliss!! I get to do a mani!! Yay!


I sometimes find hello kitty too cute and way too girly for my liking but I wanted to a girly mani and nothing else was coming to my head. So hoped u liked this one?

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! how'd you do this? :D

    FashHunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! This is really cute!!! Tutorial please <3
    http://www.yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/naomi-ganzu-diva-mode-lass-naturals.html
    Hope you check out my recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The delicate base and the touch of glitter here and there. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.