Thursday 3 May 2012

Layering: Inglot 924 + Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlett

Yessss! we are almost through with this weeeeek! 
Thats the feeling I get after wednesday is over :D (or I keep thnking that till I feel that..cool na?)

Anywho! Today on my nails is Inglot's nail enamel 924.
This 924 is a true blue red. A proper red..in all sense of the name...RED.

This is 2 coats of 924..smooth creme and glossy. Dries quickly too.

Kleancolor Chunky holo scarlett
Then I layered it with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlett and I call this "Homemade Ruby Pumps" :D



And...
Stamped with XL F in Lakme Color Crush 01 (Gold)
This combo is quite suitable at Indian weddings too.

Closeup of the party on my nails!!!

I love love love Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlet. It has duochrome small hex glitters that change from deep red to bright orange. 



I think my camera got a bit too excited and made this very bright..But I loved the pic so I didnt change brightness/contrast on this pic..left it as it is.

I usually don't layer much..but I did this time and I totally loved the effect.
Did you?

37 comments:

  1. So pretty Kejal.....love it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished look is gorgeous...perfectly suitable for wedding. I am sending the link to my cousin :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks hema! is your cousin getting married or planning to?

      Delete
  3. very pretty .. yesterday i tried metallic purple on my sis's hand nd gosh it soooo beautiful purple ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah..they look awesome. U tried stamping with them?

      Delete
    2. not yet ..bt ll do soon... waiitng for my xl and practice plates to b arrived :)

      Delete
    3. ohhh! (excited!!) which XL plates u got??? and what is practice plate?

      Delete
    4. i got XL B and by practis ei meant super image plate 1 .. ll b getting by this month end :)

      Delete
  4. Klean color holo is really good...
    nice mani *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You got the combination of layering and stamping bang on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! sometimes that is more difficult to select than actual stamping

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! Your stamping is so beautiful and elegant here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Laura! ur blog is lovely too..i jus chekd it

      Delete
  7. You have no idea Kejl, how madly I love the red nails with golden specks and the flowers! Incidentally I have just put on red paints too.Would start stamping in an hour or two (and share the link with you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I wud love to see it! I anyways follow u so I will see it.
      Glad u like it soo much!!

      Delete
  8. wow great colour and thanks bec i have learn so many things from your blog posts
    May i know do you write blog for others, If u
    can you write blog For Viviana , we provide you a beauty gift hammper from Viviana .if your interested please contact me at this email id india.viviana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi i have linked u back in my post....http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/2012/05/nail-art-times-post-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so beautiful Kejal :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. it luks so chic ya Kej...reminds of those chinese wale dresses somehow...the color is so bold but not at all jhatak! ur seriosusly gifted girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! That Kleancolor polish is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahah homemade ruby pumps! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty, stamping looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is awesome kejal..
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  16. U have a award on my blog......

    ReplyDelete
  17. simplyyyyyyy gorgeous Kejal ... pls you guys teach me something ... :D you are soooo neat in this .. rub some luck here as well :D stunningly beautiful and lovely your hands are looking :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is GORGEOUS!!
    I simply love the effect stamping has here! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. woah absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.